Joining is easy.
There are three easy steps to join the network. The turnaround time is several months due to FCC/USAC (Universal Service Administrative Company) approval timelines, but the process is extremely simple. We do all the USAC paperwork for you.
Contact us for updated forms and more information!
1. Contact Us to Determine Your Eligibility:
The following forms are required to determine your eligibility. Once we have a signed Letter of Agency from you, we can submit it to USAC to determine if you’re eligible. USAC ultimately determines eligibility. To predetermine if you might qualify, see the list of eligible facilities below these three steps.
2. Your Requirements Are Publicly Posted on an RFP:
Once you are eligible, we will determine what services are potentially USAC subsidizable.
Your requirements will be publicly posted on USAC’s website for a minimum 28 days.
3. We Request USAC Funding:
If you choose a winning service provider from the RFP and want to officially join our network to receive the subsidy, we will send you an agreement that includes a list of your facilities joining the network and the administrative fee due from each one.
Member Agreement – contact us for a current version
Here’s a description of the membership fees that we’ll charge to cover our costs:
Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for FCC subsidy, your organization must be non-profit and one of the following entity types:
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Rural Health Clinic
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
- Outpatient Community Mental Health Center
- Local Health Department
- Post-Secondary Educational Institution (teaching hospitals and medical schools
- Dedicated ER of Rural, For-Profit Hospital
* This is not a definitive list, so contact us if you have any questions. Eligibility is determined by USAC.