WNY RBHN Connected Care Pilot Program RFP
** All proposals are due via email by 11:59:59 PM on 03/08/22 (the day prior to ACSD)
Enter Fund Year 2021
Enter HCP Number 17268 Select “Connected Care Pilot Program” under Applicant Type
Click on Details
Look under Request for Proposal for link to download the attached RFP
Look under Section 9 for circuit requests
Please note the Allowable Contract Sign Date (ACSD) is 03/09/22. No agreements should be signed prior to that date!
- Proposals must be emailed to RFP@r-ahec.org
- Bids must be received via email by 11:59:59 PM on 03/08/22 (the day prior to ACSD)
Bidders must use our standard pricing format for broadband pricing (Section 9.2 equipment pricing may still be proposed in the bidder’s own format):
Follow the instructions at the top of the spreadsheet.
Include the finished spreadsheet as a separate file within the electronic bid proposal copy.
Questions about the RFP can be emailed to us here. Any incoming questions and corresponding answers will be posted on this page.
- Proposals must be emailed to email@example.com
- Responses due by 11:59:59 PM on day preceding USAC Allowable Contract Sign Date.
Questions and Answers:
All questions must be submitted by email. Please thoroughly read the RFP before asking questions; your answer may be found within the RFP.
1. When submitting the Pricing Proposal for the Equipment, do we follow the Proposal Format outlined in 3.3? Many of the bullet points do not seem applicable if we are only proposing hardware for one entity on the bid.
A: You need to follow the bullet points which are applicable, in the order shown in the RFP. If you are only responding to equipment, some of these bullet points will not be applicable and therefore you don’t need to follow them (for example, the Description of Proposed Broadband Solution and/or Public Internet Service).
2. How is the RFP actually scored? Who makes the final decision on awarding contracts?
A: The RFP scoring process is a multi-step procedure. First, R-AHEC reviews each bid in its entirety and scores each vendor based on the Scoring Criteria found at the end of the RFP. R-AHEC then creates a proposal summary for each individual organization from the RFP, and sends that summary along with the responses and internal scoring sheet to each respective organization. Each organization then has a chance to score the bidders on their own. R-AHEC then meets with each organization to discuss the bids and select winners based on the organization’s review and feedback. It is ultimately the organization’s decision which bidder is selected.
3. As a bidder can we respond only to portions of the RFP, or must we respond to all requests?
A: You can choose to respond only to certain portions of the RFP if you wish. However, you must follow all the guidelines of the RFP, so it is important to thoroughly read the entire RFP to ensure you are complying with all provisions.
4. We would like to understand if AmWell is currently being used as the Telehealth platform and is there a plan to replace it with another equivalent Telehealth platform if one is found during this RFP process?
A: Amwell is currently being used as the organizations telehealth solution. All software bids will be reviewed based on feature functionality, implementation and cost. Yes our organization is open to switching platforms based on the vendor bid rating.
5. Are contracts with the consortium or Horizon directly?
A: Any awards from this RFP would result in contracts between the vendor and Horizon directly.
6. Regarding the pricing spreadsheet.
- In the one-time NRC column is that the total, annual or monthly price?
- A: Pricing placed in the NRC column should be the total. It may be helpful to include a breakdown, or any expectations regarding payment schedule. For example, if it is a 36-month term, is the cost billed all at once, annually, or monthly?
- Is the MRC section necessary for equipment and connected care services vendors?
- A: No, the MRC section is not necessary for vendors bidding on equipment or connected care services. It would only be necessary if the equipment or service is invoiced monthly.